Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday

Working at the mall during the holiday season is no cake walk.  Between no parking, customers rushing around, and every disease imaginable flying around it is surprising that anyone can make it through unscathed.     I have to say every year I say I will never go back, yet every year I need the extra dough so of course I go back.  Besides what else is there to do?  Why do people become so hostile during the holiday season?  It is so "stressful" I do not understand why people get so worked up over the stupid things.  I know it is important to spend time with family but why does everything have to be perfect?  Do people need to make things perfect for their kids because they did not have a perfect holiday growing up?  Do they seek the approval of their parents?  Why do we crave approval?  Is the media manipulating how we think we are supposed to feel and act?  Is there really ever that perfect holiday movie ending?  If these movies provide hope maybe they are useful.  Though they are not realistic.  I guess if they are realistic we would call it a documentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movies

  • Bandits
  • 8 Heads in a Duffle Bag
  • The Pirates of the Carribean Movies
  • My Fellow Americans
  • Lord of The Rings Trilogy
  • 8 1/2